Hey guys! I hope you are all doing fabulously. Is it just me, or do you find yourself eating the same thing over and over again? Like I try to switch up what I'm eating as frequent as I can and venture out to try new things, but then I end up coming back to the same old thing that I've had so many times before. Well if you're like me then this post should hopefully help ya out as I am going to be showing you 3 super duper easy breakfast ideas that are great tasting bundles of goodness, (not forgetting how instagramable they are too!). This post is also a collab with the great Morgano aka Morgan from 'JustMorgs' one my amazing blogging friendlings! I will link her blog down below and let you know a little bit about what she will be posting, but without further ado, lets get right on with the recipes!
RECIPE 1: Avocado On Ciabatta Bread Topped With Scrambled Eggs
You will need:
- 1 egg beaten
- A splash of milk (optional)
- 1 teaspoon of butter
- 1/4 of an avocado
- 1 slice of bread
- a sprinkle of black pepper
- Crack one egg into a bowl and beat it with a fork along with a dash of milk .
- Pop the butter into a frying pan to melt and then add in the beaten egg.
- Cook and scramble the eggs until they are light and fluffy to touch.
- Take the frying pan off of the stove.
- Cut a slide of bread off of the loaf and lightly toast it.
- Slice or mash the avocado and place or spread the avocado on the bread.
- Lastly, put the scrambled eggs onto of the avocado bread and sprinkle black pepper on top. Enjoy!
RECIPE 2: Gorgeously Green Smoothie Bowl
You will need:
- 2 bananas
- 2 handfuls of spinach
- 1 small handful of berries
- A splash of a juice or milk of your choice
For the toppings:
This is completely down to personal preference, but I used;
- Fresh berries
- Add all of the smoothie ingredients to a blender.
- Simply blend the smoothie ingredients until smooth and creamy.
- If the smoothie is too thick then add in a splash of your chosen liquid to thin out the smoothie.
- Taste and adjust the flavour if needed: add in more banana for a sweeter taste and more spinach for a deeper green colour.
- Pour smoothie into the bowl(s) and arrange the toppings as desired. Then dive in to your delicious smoothie bowl!
RECIPE 3: Great-On-The-Go Granola Jar
You will need:
- 1/2 banana
- Greek Yogurt ( or any yogurt of your choice )
- Mixed berries ( or fruits of your choice )
- Seeds for topping ( optional )
- A mason jar
- Cut the banana into thin slices.
- Spoon a dollop of the yogurt into the jar.
- Then layer the granola on top followed by the banana slices.
- Continue to alternate the layering between the yogurt, granola and fruit until you have almost reached the top of the jar.
- Add on top one more dollop of yogurt with fruit and you can choose to sprinkle some seeds of your choice on top for an added crunch. Finished! This can be refrigerated to eat the next day or even to eat on the go!
So I hope you enjoyed this weeks post! Don't forget to check out Morgans blog as she will be posting 3 super scrumptious salad ideas, so go ahead and click that little link above to get taken to her wonderful little space on the interweb. I shall speak to you all next week!
P.S: A little while ago a recipe post which included chicken was requested and I would just like to let you know that it will definitely be a future post. I really do take into consideration what you all would like to see so if you would like a particular post to pop up some time, just let me know! What was your favourite recipe out of the 3 above? Byesises! Xxxx