Hey everyone! I don't know about you guys but I find as the colder months begin to kick in my hair just plummets down-hill. It just gets unbelievably dry and and lacks so much moisture and life. I was looking around on Pinterest for remedies and masks for dry hair to restore the moisture and I came across quite a few, so I thought that I would share with you one that I made that was incredibly successful for me. This mask should be rather universal and work really nicely on all hair types. Today's post is even more exciting because it is in collaboration with the lovely Izzie from 'Izzies Life'! She is so so wonderful and we have been talking for a little while now. I will drop you all the juicy details about what she will be posting down below, but for now lets get on with the recipe!
- 1/2 an Avocado
- 1 Banana
- 2 tsp Honey
- 1 tsp Olive Oil or Fragrant // Essential Oil
- Cut your banana and avocado into thin slices.
- Measure out the honey and the oil.
- Mash or blend, the banana and avocado in until a smooth paste is achieved.
- Pour the honey and oil into the banana and avocado mixture.
- Stir well to combine.
- Then use as desired. Take the mixture in your hands and smooth over your hair thoroughly then rinse out with luke-warm water after 15-25 minutes.
I hope that you enjoyed reading today's post! Don't forget to head over to Izzie's blog, you should definitely check her out and show her blog some lovin'. I will see you again next week where I will be kick starting my Autumnal themed posts, get excited guys!
P.S: This weekend I celebrated my birthday over the Saturday & Sunday, I'm finally 14! Whoooooo! Have a lovely week. Byesies! Xxxx