Hello again! I cannot tell you all how much I’ve missed blogging and interacting with you all! After these two weeks of a blogging break I feel like I’ve come back a little bit more refreshed and cleared my head so I am more inspired as a whole and ready to produce some fresh new content. Just a quick thank you for all the lovely comments I received whilst I was away and every single one made me smile so so much! Anyways, for today’s post I decided to do a quick DIY and since it’s coming up to Summer (well in the UK it still rains every now and then). I thought it would be nice to show you guys how to create a quick and easy body scrub for that glowing summer-y skin look as the ones from the drugstore can be quite pricey. Just for a little tub they can be around £8.99 and ‘das esspensiv’! (Comment below if you understood that KathleenLights refference!) Tehehe! So if ya want to know how to create your very own cinnamon body scrub then just keep on scrollin’.
You will need:
- 100g of brown sugar (or granulated sugar)
- 5 heaped teaspoons of ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon of oil ( a fragrant oil can be used or simply just sunflower oil)
- Measure out your sugar and pop it into your mixing bowl.
- Add in the cinnamon along with the vanilla extract. The cinnamon and vanilla tend to darken the mixture quite a bit depending on the intensity of the spice.
- Drizzle the oil over the mixture and feel free to add in a little more if the mixture is too dry.
- Mix all the ingredients together until it reaches an even consistency which is soft and slightly sticky to touch.
- Now you can put your sugar scrub in a little pot or mason jar to store it away for when you next want to use it. You have your very own Cinnamon and Vanilla Spice Body Scrub!
So that was my little DIY for you all and I hoped you all liked it! This scrub is great to use all year around and is the perfect gift for someone too! Let me know if you recreated this and how it went. I shall speak to ya all next week!
P.S: What blog posts would you all like to see in the future? Let me know down below in the comments! Byesies! Xxxxxx