Hey everyone! It's so nice to be talking to you all again! This week's weather has literally been amazing, it's been so lovely and hot and sunny. I don't know about you guys, but whenever it's bright and sunny, it always seems to put me in such a good mood! Anyways, since it's been getting a lot warmer recently, I decided to make some refreshing glasses of strawberry lemonade to help cool me down and just to have something delicious and fresh to drink. I took a few little pictures along the way while I was making the drink and thought it would be nice to share them with you! The strawberry lemonade that I found out how to make didn't have any 'fizz' and it's more of a refreshing drink than super fizzy, but if you'd like to see how I made these summer-y drinks then just keep on reading.
- 8 large strawberries, quartered
- 4 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 4 desert spoons of fine granulated sugar
- 6 cups water
- Pop the quartered strawberries into the blender along with 3 desert spoons of sugar. Add 1 cup of water to the sugared strawberries and blend until the mixture transforms into juice.
- Pour the strawberry juice into a bowl along with the remaining 5 cups of water, 1 desert spoon of sugar and 4 tablespoons of lemon juice. Stir until well combined.
- Lastly, pour the liquid through a sieve that is placed over a jug to get rid of any seeds, leaving the seed-less juice in the jug. Pour into glasses and serve. ( Best served chilled )
So that was how I made my summer strawberry lemonade and I hope you enjoyed reading up on today's post. Let me know if you do recreate this drink by tagging my in your photo on Instagram @olivia_alesha and I shall speak to you all next week!
P.S: I do love a good summer time drink and the strawberry lemonade is probably me absolute fav at the moment. What's one of your favourite summer time refreshments? Byesies! Xxxxx