Hey guys! How’s your week been? It’s the last day of half term and I’m taking as much advantage of the last day of break before I go back to school tomorrow ?. I fancied doing quite a chatty kinda post this week, where I could just sit down at my laptop and just talk to you all really. Whether you’ve been around on my blog for some time or have just arrived, you probably don’t know a whole bunch about me. So I thought it would be nice to do the ‘Get To Know Me Tag’ so you can learn a little bit about the girl behind ‘Olivia Alesha’. I was tagged by Morgan from ‘Just Morgs‘ and there are 31 fun lil’ questions that I’m going to be answering, so if ya wanna learn a little more about me then just keep on scrollin’!
❤1: How old are you?
– I am 13.
❤2: Are you allergic to anything?
– Surprisingly, I’m not allergic to anything as far as I know!
❤3: Tea vs Coffee?
– Tea (I prefer fruity or herbal teas).
❤4: Favourite social media?
– Instagram all the way!
❤5: Do you have a middle name?
– Yes, Alesha. Hence my blog name: ‘Olivia Alesha’.
❤6: Best thing to eat for breakfast?
– I do love some home made pancakes topped with fruit and maybe a smoothie on the side!
❤7: Favorite Youtubers/Bloggers?
– Mmm, I don’t think I have a favourite but I really like Shaaanxo, Danielle Mansutti and Liza Koshy. As for bloggers, I like Liv Purvis from ‘What Olivia Did’ and Cherifa from ‘Curls all over’.
❤8: Are you an early-riser or late-riser?
– I’m a late-riser.
❤9: Do you play any instruments?
– No not at the moment, but I used to play the Steel Pans.
❤10: B-day month?
– September, Autumn baby.
❤11: Are you a righty or lefty?
– I’m a righty!
❤12: What’s your order at Starbucks?
– Either a warming hot chocolate or one of the Starbucks Refresha’s.
❤13: Do you remember your dreams?
– Umm no not very often, but I do usually try to go back to sleep to see if I can finish my dream and it sadly never works! (Tehehe!)
❤14: City girl or county girl?
– City girl for sure.
❤15: What was your 1st stuffed toy and what was its name?
– Mine was a pastel blue and white floppy bear called Cuddles.
❤16: Do you use sarcasm a lot?
– Yeah I do, probably a bit much to be honest!
❤17: Converse or Vans?
– I prefer Converse over Vans, but at the moment I’m lovin the Adidas Superstar range!
❤18: Do you have any siblings?
– Yes, I have one older brother.
❤19: Can you whistle?
– I can indeed, I would like to think I am pretty advanced in the art of whistling! (Hehe!)
❤20: Favourite food?
– At the moment I love some fresh mangoes, oh and I love sweat potato chips.
❤21: What’s your lucky number?
– My lucky number changes every year according to my age normally, like last year it was 12, so since I’m 13 my lucky number is 13 but when I turn 14 my lucky number will be 14. I know its weird!
❤22: Lush vs Bath and Body Works?
– Well since we don’t have a Bath and Body Works in the UK, I can’t really judge it since I haven’t tried their products so I have to say Lush, but I’ve seen some hauls on Bath and Body Works and the products look incredible and really affordable too.
❤23: Favorite season?
– Summer, I absolutely love the heat and sunshine!
❤24: Do you prefer to be in front of the camera, or behind it?
– Behind. Mainly because I’m just super duper awkward in front of a camera tbh.
❤25: What’s your least favourite school subject (s)?
– Maths and Science.
❤26: Do you sing in the shower?
– I don’t just sing, I belt out a vocal performance!
❤27: How do you vent out your anger?
– I just pick up a pencil, some paper and draw, that tends to help.
❤28: What’s your favourite candle scent?
– I love subtle sweet scents like White Tea and Peony, but I also love those spicy fruity scents especially ‘Kitchen Spice’ by Yankee Candle.
❤29: Dream holiday destinations?
– AUSTRALIA!!!!! I also want to visit Florida, China and the Maldives.
❤30: Any new obsessions?
– I’m really into room decor bits and bobs but also just the idea of travelling the world and documenting it all in pictures.
❤31: Have you ever had a butterfly land on you?
– Yeah quite a few times actually! I even had one of those kits when I was younger where you raised you own little butterflies from when they are caterpillars and fed them until they grew to be butterflies big enough to be released.
So that’s the end of today’s Sunday chat with me and I hope you learnt a lot more about me so you’re not so in the dark as to what I’m like! I will leave the bloggers below that I tag to do this challenge and all ya have to do is answer all of the questions above and just tag another 5 bloggers of your choice!
Shona – ‘Shona’s Style‘
Sarah – ‘Absolutely Sarah‘
Tamira – ‘ Tamira Jarrel‘
Mel – ‘Lilies and Lipbalm‘
Hannah – ‘Hannah Victoria‘
P.S: Since you’ve all learnt so much about me, why don’t you leave a comment below sharing one random fact about yourself! You can also keep up to date with my posts on Bloglovin, the link is below. Byesies! Xxxx