Heya! I’m back with another “Sunday Chats With Liv”! (here are my other two if you didn’t catch them 1 & 2)The other day I was thinking about what I was going to write about for you all this week and my mind was literally blank. I couldn’t even think of one little idea and I thought that I just wasn’t going to write this week because I didn’t wanna force out the content, so I thought that I’d just sit at my computer and just write whatever came to mind, with no plan. structure or topic in mind. Now I’m not gonna lie, my mind wandered off topic quite a lot when I was writing and it all seemed to be about all the things I wanted to do but either never got round to or just hadn’t done in general. Of course I want to do other big things like travel and all that malarkey but there are so a few little small things that cross my mind and leave me just thinking “I need to do that”.
- Build a pillow fort with someone and then stay up all night watching movies and eating snacks. You may have seen this in my latest Tweet, but I really want to do this at some point. It just seems like one of those nice little things that seem fun and cozy and I don’t know.
- Play hide and seek in IKEA and make puns. And I know that you’re probably like “why on earth would you want to do that?” and to be fair I have no clue but IKEA is just so big and I think that it would be just so fun to play hide and seek around the store. As for puns, well what can I say, I love memes so it just kinda fits in puns+memes= laughter for me (hehehe!)
- Go out at midnight and just sit outside. This one again sounds stupid but I feel like conversations get hella deep at night, like at sleepovers the 3am conversations are always the best because everything is so much weirder and funnier at night and it just seems like a nice little thing to just sit outside and talk ya know?
- Go into a photo booth to take really goofy pictures. Quite a simple little one but they are really nice to look back on and to keep as little memoirs.
- Have a full on pillow fight. When I say this, I don’t mean like an innocent lil pillow fight like I wanna have pillow fight that is a bit more vigorous, you know, one of those that just start out of nowhere and they end up turning into a “full on” pillow fight. It’s random I know (hehehe!)
I know this post was probably a bit strange and weird but ya know what that what I’m like (haha!). I have no clue when I will get round to doing all these things but I slowly hope to get them all ticked off some day. Let me know what are some of the things that you want to do in the comments and I will speak to you guys all next week!
P.S: Yesterday I went up to a fireworks display for bonfire night and it was so pretty! Did an of you go out or do anything for bonfire night? Byesies! Xxxxxxx